Careers at Momentum Industrial
As a leading engineering company in Sydney we are always on the look out for experienced and capable mechanical and electrical engineers.
Momentum Industrial is currently recruiting for Industrial Engineering jobs in Sydney!
Momentum Industrial is currently recruiting the following positions, as seen on Seek.com:
WELDER / STEEL FABRICTOR
Momentum Industrial provide solutions for engineering, manufacturing and infrastructure, as well as comprehensive technology solutions & project management, tailored to our clients’ needs.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Fabricator to join our team.
This role will be permanently located in our Glendenning workshop. The role of Fabricator/Welder is to build, repair and provide maintenance to plant & equipment and other machinery. This is a hands on role that requires a team player & self-motivated individual.
In your new role you will:
- Report directly to the Works Supervisor.
- Complete Steel Fabrication activities under limited supervision in a timely, efficient, and compliant manner.
- Work as a team member to the required level of quality and to ensure the required activities are carried out to meet production schedules and operational requirements.
- Organise and assemble supplies to ensure timeliness and efficiency in the completion of fabrication activities.
You will have:
- Certificate III in Engineering – Fabrication Trade, with a current general construction induction card (White Card).
- Forklift ticket is required but not essential
- Minimum two years of experience with excellent experience preferably in MIG/TIG use of manual hand tools, and the ability to read and interpret plans and design drawings.
- Good Communication Skills
- Demonstrated self-motivation with a proven ability to multi-task, problem-solve, deal with a variety of activities and meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated teamwork skills.
We will offer you:
- Exciting opportunity in a growing and innovative organisation.
- Competitive salary in a secure full-time role.
- A diverse, challenging and rewarding career move.
This role is a full-time permanent position, and the successful candidate will need to undergo a medical and have a valid driver’s license.
For a confidential conversation regarding this role, please contact Brett Jones 0457 716 924 or complete the form below and our recruitment team will review your application.
CONTACT OUR INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING TEAM TODAY
Please fill in the form below and a Momentum Industrial member will contact you.