Electrical & Mechanical Services
Maintenance – Electrical & Mechanical
We also supply tradespeople to support your maintenance requirements to increase your equipment availability to improve your Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE). The maintenance support may be planned or unplanned to help you move from a reactive to preventative maintenance environment. Also by further developing or improving your maintenance procedures / drawings or documentation.
The following maintenance labour activities are supplied;
- Preventative Maintenance
- Breakdown support
- Shift Coverage
- Shutdown work
At Momentum Industrial we have an Electrical Division to fulfil both Electrical Installation works and Maintenance on site 24/7 to meet project deadlines or in reacting to or reducing downtime by preventative maintenance. We can provide full range of electrical installation, from minor installation additions to complete machine installations.
- Supply and Installation of Motor Control Equipment
- DOL – Soft Start – Variable Drives
- Electrical Control Cabinets for large and Small Machines
- Project installation – Mains Cabling – Power Distribution – I/O Wiring
- Lighting Installations or Upgrades
- Installation of Cabling Trays and other Systems
- Drawings can also be supplied as required as part of our project works.
Momentum Industrial has a Mechanical Division to fulfil both Mechanical Fabrication & Installation works and Maintenance on site 24/7 to meet project deadlines or reduce downtime by preventative maintenance.
We provide a full range of mechanical fabrication & installation in both our workshop and on site, including:
- Light / Medium / Industrial Fabrication
- Structural Work To AS/NZS 1554-ISP
- Pressure Vessels and Piping AS4041 / AS3992
- Energy saving Audits
- Flash Steam Recovery
- Hot water Systems
- Boiler and heater Exchange Installations
- Equipment Installations
- Weld Procedure qualification and specification
- Mechanical 3D CAD Drawing
- Blasting and Painting to Specification
- Mill and Lathe Work
Drawings can also be supplied as required as part of our project works.
CONTACT OUR INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING TEAM TODAY
Please fill in the form below and a Momentum Industrial member will contact you.